Well, with the Archimedes, I’ve reached the point where I believe I’m stuck until I can get some ROMs burned with a RAM Test image on them.
What I have checked so far:
- All RAM chips have power.
- None are getting hot.
- All lines to all chips are showing activity. (This took a LONG time)
- The MEMC chip is clean and the socket for it is clean.
- The system is consistent.
- My keyboard / mouse adapter works well.
If I can work out which RAM chip is faulty, there’s a good chance the system should just boot. Unless, of course, the fault is somewhere else 🙂
Leave a Reply