A quick document of what equipment I have, and what status it’s in, as of today.
- 2 x SVideo capable flatscreen monitos. Both support Composite, VGA, Component and SVideo. I use these for a lot of my older 8 Bit systems. They’re generic off brand.
- ACER-V226HQL. These are capable of syncing right down to a 15KHz signal and have a rock solid picture.
- Commodore Vic 20, with a smattering of cartridges. Now modded for SVideo
- Commodore 64c x 3. 2 working, one needs work. JiffyDOS, Floppy disks, Cartridge emulator, FDD emulator, Printers. Uses SVideo for picture
- Commodore SX64, DEAD. Needs the PSU rebuilt.
- Commodore 128D, Internal FDD is unreliable, otherwise works fine. PSU rebuilt, Uses SVideo for picture.
- Sinclair Spectrum 48k, with adapter to allow mobile phone to replace tape drive. Works. Composite only.
- Apple IIeuroplus, with language card and FDD card. 2 x Disk ][. Works. Composite only.
- Apple II+ clone. No ROMs.
- Apple IIe with 80 column card and 128Kb RAM, Serial Card, Z80 Card and FDD card. Duodisk. Works. I also can use a Floppy Emu with this. Composite only.
- Apple IIe clone. Works. No cards. Keyboard completely rebuilt. Composite only.
- VTech Creativision. (Aka Dick Smith Wizzard). MultiCart. Right joystick has failed. Long term project to replace it. Modded for composite.
- BBC Master system. Works. Gotek drive, SD Drive, ROM Upgrade, home made joystick, PiTube. 15KHz video cable.
- Atari 800xl. Works. 256K RAM upgrade installed. SDrive Max drive covers tape and FDD emulation. Uses SVideo for picture
- Apple IIgs. 8MB RAM expansion, Booti HDD, Duodisk FDD. I also can use a Floppy Emu with this. Works. 15KHz video cable.
- Amiga 1200. Gotek Drive. Works. Needs a new case to be laser cut. Really need to get around to this. 15KHz video cable.
- Atari 1040STfm. Gotek Drive. Works. I love this machine. 15KHz video cable.
- Atari 1040STᴇ x 2, Both upgraded to 4MB RAM. 15KHz video cable.
- Apple Macintosh SE/30. Upgraded to 20MB RAM, ROMinator II Atom, SCSI2SD, I can also use a Floppy Emu with this. Working on an external SCSI CD ROM but not having much luck yet.
- Archimedes 440. Currently won’t boot out of BIOS. My big project.
- Nintendo Entertainment Center x 3. 1 works. 800 in 1 cart. Awaiting edge connectors for a second.
- Sega Megadrive. MultiCart. Works.
32 Bit and later
- Commodore CD32. Works.
- Sony PlayStation 2 (phat) with HDD, Network adapter. Works.
- Microsoft X-Box (original). 500GB HDD. Works.
- Nintendo 64. MultiCart. Works.
- Nintendo Wii. Works.
- Microsoft XBox 360 x 2. Works.
- Sony PlayStation 3. Works
- Nintendo WiiU. No longer works, alas. I need to replace the optical disk drive on it.
- Nintendo Switch. Works.