A quick document of what equipment I have, and what status it’s in, as of today.
- Commodore Vic 20, with a smattering of cartridges.
- Commodore 64c x 3. 2 working, one needs work. JiffyDOS, Floppy disks, Cartridge emulator, FDD emulator, Printers.
- Commodore SX64, DEAD. Needs the PSU rebuilt.
- Commodore 128D, Internal FDD is unreliable, otherwise works fine.
- Sinclair Spectrum 48k, with adapter to allow mobile phone to replace tape drive. Works.
- Apple IIeuroplus, with language card and FDD card. 2 x Disk ][. Works.
- Apple II+ clone. No ROMs.
- Apple IIe with 80 column card and 128Kb RAM, Serial Card and FDD card. Duodisk. Works.
- Apple IIe clone. Works. No cards.
- VTech Creativision. (Aka Dick Smith Wizzard). MultiCart. Works.
- BBC Master system. Status unknown. Gotek Drive. PiTube CoPro. Selectable BIOS. Covid has trapped this in the UK.
- Atari 800xl. Status unknown. SD-Max drive is work in progress. Covid has trapped this in the UK.
- Apple IIgs. Duodisk FDD. Works.
- Amiga 1200. Gotek Drive. Works. Needs a new case to be laser cut. Really need to get around to this.
- Atari STfm. Gotek Drive. Works. I love this machine.
- Apple Macintosh SE/30. Works, but needs some TLC. FDD not reliable. More RAM coming.
- Nintendo Entertainment Center x 3. 1 works. 800 in 1 cart. Awaiting edge connectors for a second.
- Sega Megadrive. MultiCart. Works.
32 Bit and later
- Commodore CD32. Works.
- Sony PlayStation 2 (phat) with HDD, Network adapter. Works.
- Microsoft X-Box (original). 500GB HDD. Works.
- Nintendo 64. MultiCart. Works.
- Nintendo Wii. Works.
- Microsoft XBox 360 x 2. Works.
- Sony PlayStation 3. Works
- Nintendo WiiU. Works.
- Nintendo Switch. Works.
Leave a Reply