This took me a while to work out, so here is how I managed to get Ultima II Mac running under Windows emulation.
- Get an image of Ultima II.
- Un stuff it. This is not as easy as it sounds. I needed to use BasiliskII under Linux to build a system 7.5 system, with Unstuffit running. I was then able to bring in the .sit file and uncompress it to a .dsk file
- Get PCE Mac and uncompress it locally.
- Copy your Ultima II image to your PCE Mac directory.
- Rename it to Ultima II.img from Ultima II.dsk
- Download these two files and save them in the PCE Mac directory/
- Run the batch file. Enjoy Ultima II.
This took a while and step 2 is a doozy. Sorry I can’t be more accurate with that one. I haven’t found any reliable way to unstuff .sit files of that vintage on modern Windows.
Leave a Reply