So far, I have broken / failed to fix:

  • The Microbee keyboard for the Premium 128k. I’ve lifted a trace while trying to diagnose what went wrong with it. I need to remove a capacitor from it but i’m not entirely sure that is the problem.
  • The Retro Chip Tester Pro. The programmer I used for it failed to program it properly. I need to find a different programmer.
  • The CoCo. It has a missing chip, and I ordered what I thought was the replacement. It wasn’t the right chip.

Some days this hobby can be a bit depressing…

Published by ilike8bits

I collect old computers and consoles

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: