So with the run up to Christmas, my repairs and projects have slowed right down.
- Got my BMOW Floppy Emu. Now I can easily put apps and disk images onto my Apple II systems. With a change of firmware I can also use it with my Macintosh SE/30
- Won an Auction! I have an Amstrad CPC 464 coming. It’s in an “Untested” state so I most likely will need to rebuild the entire thing.
- Burned my first ROM with my TL866II+. About a week after I got it, the new model of burner got released that copes with higher voltages. Sigh! I also got a UV Eraser so I have “total lifecycle” on burning the ROMs that I am most likely to burn.
- Tried a custom ROM in my C128D to see if I could diagnose it. Alas. It didn’t work. Back to the drawing board.
- Opened up and tested SRAM on my VIC II, to assist a fellow enthusiast to diagnose their system. I used my BitScope Micro, which I’m becoming more and more comfortable with.